I am a theoretical cryptographer, currently working at Microsoft Incubation in the Crypto Tools group. This website has my professional publications, as well as some thoughts (and pictures) about books and articles I have read.
My new home on the web.
See Figure 1.
I love giving talks. Whiteboard talks. PowerPoint talks. Wave my hands in the air wildly as I search for a napkin talks. As a cryptographer, I end up giving a lot of cryptography talks. As a student at Brown, I suddenly noticed that I had to begin every lecture by charting out the complicated love triangle du-jour between Alice, Bob and Bob’s crazy KGB ex-girlfriend Eve. To save time, I came to the lecture room early so I could draw the appropriate “diagrams.” I say “diagrams,” because very quickly, these pictures devolved into silly cartoons with some esoteric joke about the topic on-hand. Enough people liked them to motivate me to come early to other people’s lectures and leave silly pictures on the whiteboard.
All those pictures are gone. What’s left on this website are some illustrations I made for myself while a). reading interesting books and b). listening to boring lectures.
I am a theoretical cryptographer who just turned to the practical side. Currently, I work in the Crypto Tools group at Microsoft Incubation. This page is still in progress. If a link to a paper you want is broken, please see my old Brown University Page.
Older papers are published under my maiden name, Mira Meyerovich.
- Delegatable Anonymous Credentials. Mira Belenkiy, Jan Camenisch, Melissa Chase, Markulf Kohlweiss, Anna Lysyanskaya, Hovav Shacham.
- P-signatures and Noninteractive Anonymous Credentials. Mira Belenkiy, Melissa Chase, Markulf Kohlweiss, Anna Lysyanskaya.
- Disjunctive Multi-Level Secret Sharing. Mira Belenkiy. Cryptology ePrint Archive: Report 2008/018.
- Making P2P Accountable without Losing Privacy. Mira Belenkiy, Melissa Chase, Chris Erway, John Jannotti, Alptekin Kupcu, Anna Lysyanskaya, Eric Rachlin. WPES 2007.
- Endorsed E-Cash. Jan Camenisch, Anna Lysyanskaya and Mira Meyerovich. IEEE Security and Privacy 2007.
- How to Win the Clone Wars: Efficient Periodic n-Times Anonymous Authentication. Jan Camenisch, Susan Hohenberger, Markulf Kohlweiss, Anna Lysyanskaya and Mira Meyerovich. ACM CCS 2006.
- Siegreich im Klonkrieg: Effiziente, Periodische n-Fach Anonyme Authentifizierung. Jan Camenisch, Susan Hohenberger, Markulf Kohlweiss, Anna Lysyanskaya and Mira Meyerovich. D-A-CH Mobility 2006.
- Provably Secure Steganography with Imperfect Sampling. Anna Lysyanskaya and Mira Meyerovich. PKC 2006.